We are partnering with the Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation to help find suicide survivors for its upcoming campaign with NBC4 Columbus. If you are interested and able to participate, let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a DM on our Facebook or Instagram pages. We will get in touch. Thank you!
- Episode 47 of “Sparking the Conversation,” Features Foundations for Living in Mansfield, Providing Longer Term Mental and Behavioral Healthcare for Adolescents and Teens
- Episode 46 of “Sparking the Conversation,” Features The 1 Year Anniversary of “Sparking the Conversation” as Donna and Jeff Welcome Several Guests Reflecting on the Past Year and the Show’s Future
- Episode 45 of “Sparking the Conversation,” Features Sarah Ditto, Military Veteran and Retired Air Force Chaplain, Discussing Her Own Experiences and The Role of Mental Health and Chaplains in the Military
- Episode 44 of “Sparking the Conversation,” Features Miki Zeigler of BrightView in Mansfield Discussing Its Programs and Drug and Alcohol Treatment Options
- 33 Forever Mental Health Birthday Walk Steps Off May 21 in Downtown Mansfield – Mansfield News Journal